Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Mysterious Women I Met Last Night


It was a lonely night that day, dark and calm. I was mind fucked with all the work at office, things were pestering my mind and I wanted peace desperately. So I sat down in the balcony staring the amazing full moon shadowed by the dark clouds passing around it. There was something mysterious about that night, the hollowness in the air and weather seemed more chilled than usual nights. I prepared myself a large drink of Jack Daniels and sat on the reclining chair. After few sips I made a joint for myself. I prefer smoking up weed at nights it kinds of chills me out with the enlightening smoke that I release. I took a long drag looked up in the sky and let it out with all my worries of the day to relax. In few minutes I could feel the temperature dropping, the ice cubes were still intact in the drink and it tasted rather more smooth this time. I always preferred having my drinks on the rocks. 

I finished my drink bottoms up, I still felt the thirst of fetching myself one more extra large drink and went inside my apartment. As I was walking towards the my bar, I felt someones presence. I turned around but no one was there. I thought may be its the weed working up on me. I prepared myself one more drink and walked towards my balcony again sipping a little. Before I could reach the balcony I saw a woman dressed in black standing in my living room. I gasped wondering where the hell she came from. She stood there like a mannequin staring at me. She had this amazing silky long hair all the way till her shoulders, a locket hanging in neck going all the way down her cleavage. Her figure unnaturally the perfect one I saw till date. I kept looking at her for a while. I did not realize but I don't know why I started walking towards her. There was something mysterious in those eyes. Those eyes dint seemed normal but at the same time seemed very erotic. I reached close to her. "Who are you?" is all I could ask her. She smiled and gazed her glances over me brought her hands near me and ran them on my hair and messed them up. I asked again "How did you come here?". She dint spoke anything she instead chose to run her fingers down from my head to my face running them gently down my chest. Her cold hands had a seducing touch. I felt shivers running over my spine with the touch. She then took away the glass from my hands and walked across the room. Placed the glass on the study table and sat on it extending her legs on the chair. I stood there just watching her unable to utter a single word. Then she invited me close to her by pointing her fingers towards me. I don't know how but I started walking towards this strange beauty. I reached there and glanced at her. She was wearing those leather boots with high heels which adorned her sexy legs. The moment I reached near the chair placed in front of the study table she pushed aside the table with her feet. And I don't know why I advanced few more steps towards her; right in front of her. She took the glass in her hands and offered me to drink it without saying a word. I gulped the entire drink in one go. 

I looked at her and I felt my thirst was still rising but this time it was not for the drink. This time it was the lust in me that was thirsty. She stood up, there was distance less then an ounce between us. She ran her hands on my chest circling it over my shirt and in one go ripped it off. I didn't knew what to do this wasn't the first time I  was with the woman. I had some amazing times with lots of women but she was indeed special and something was unknowingly strange in her that made me so stiff that I didn't know what to do. I stood their like her slave when she started running her soft cold hands on my bare chest. I could feel her breath hitting on my skin. Those lustful eyes had hypnotized me and those soft tender lips were so inviting that I forgot about all my worries and felt her lips on my chest. She looked up at me and those mesmerizing eyes had bowled me over. I felt like her slave and wanting to me please my master. Waiting for her next instruction like her own puppy. She held my hands and took me towards my bedroom. Once in there she pushed me on the bed and kept her boots on my thighs. She then slowly lowered the zipper of her black jacket which went unnoticed so far by me. She wasn't wearing anything inside. She stood her topless and I adorned her amazing silky hair covering her assets. Her navel looked so sexy on that flat stomach. 




The next day when I woke up I found myself on my bed as if nothing happened. I went across the house looking for that mysterious women but couldn't find her. I reassured myself it was a bad dream or may be the weed kicked in too much. I saw the time I was running late for office. I went in the shower, enjoyed the warm water on my skin but I was not able to remove her from my mind. When I stood in front of the mirror I noticed these two marks on my neck similar to a snake bite. But Snakes don't have such big mouths since the distance between the two points were much bigger. A cold fear gripped me inside my body. Was it not a dream??? I felt this urge of drinking something... what was it? I had water, even smoked a joint early in the morning, gulped the entire bottle of JD but nothing worked. I took the knife and slit my hands and sucked it. 
O yeah! I feel the urge of drinking blood. But now I need YOUR blood. 

2 comments:

Palak said...

hmmm.... amazing story... :)
getting to read ur stuff after long :)
keep writing more :)

pooja said...

the story sounds more real and real as every moment of that night passes by. The hunt is her obsession. She's never gonna stop!
Thinks of Vishous,lost in thought....
"Next time say my name. You'll come more" ............
superb story.... hats off to ur creativity...