Friday, March 23, 2007

The First Crush Came True







This one is a lil romantic it takes u back in those sweet memories when u first time meet this girl of urs....








When you arrive in front of me,
My heart starts bouncing
I see you come close to me
My Heart starts racing

You say a hi to me
I feel just great that you are with me
You smile adjusting your hair
And I blush brushing my hair

And i know its hapenning
When soft music plays
Our heart starts jumping
And you step a little close by me

Your hands touch my shoulders
As we dance togerher the sight is lovely
you smell so beautiful
I grab you close to me

You rub ur fingers on my cheeks
As i slide my fingers around ur waist
Arms in arms, heart to heart we come close
Softly saying You love me you hold me close in ur embrance

2 comments:

Yashu said...

You smile adjusting your hair
And I blush brushing my hair


You smile playing with your hair,
and i blush brushing ur hair...

sounds better..


and there r few spelling errors..

Anonymous said...

Realy nice