Monday, May 23, 2011

After all this isn’t a bad idea at all!




Receding days of Hot May, early morning dew drops settled on the black cushion seats of Ravi's new Karizma! It has been over 6 months he has been working for a leading BPO company in Suburbs of Mumbai. With his first salary he bought a new Black berry which he finds totally paisa vasool handset he loves the black berry icon displayed against his name on the social network website whenever he changes his status! It goes as a status symbol with my status message he concludes. Been single after he moved on from his earlier relationship with Sneha in his college days; He has come a long way he feels more self independent and he has made some amazing friends @ his workplace. When he thinks about his job and the people working with him he can’t distinguish between his personal life and professional life. It’s more like a family to him.

It was Friday evening when he was heading to his workplace. Really excited about the coming weekend, he jumps in the backseat of the company provided Tata Indica... He looks at the fast receding street lamps and the shadow of his fellow passenger on his laps! “Its going to rain tonight it seems! I wish I had my bike today!” ‘Ravi why don’t you come by Bike then?' Said his pal cum philosopher Kevin, “at least we will be able to spread our legs n sit at ease!” With a chuckle!

“Fuck u dude!” Said Ravi still smiling thinking not a bad idea since it has been long he went on his new bike with a girl pillion! It has been long he went on a ride, with someone embracing his shoulders n whispering something naughty in his ears! He kept smiling candidly as the idea struck his mind! Who could it be - Mona –the girl who recently got few stripes of her brunette hair into blonde- who likes wearing body hugging jeans and those cool looking eye shadows but - na she’s too slutty! How about Divya - she looks good - kinda sweet reminds him of old college days - her one liner shirts are the talk in the office - but is she dating their TL – “Hey Kevin what do you think about Divya?” Kevin's eyes twinkled – “ahem ahem! How come the thought of Divya struck your mind suddenly? Are these clouds up there in the sky doing some magic on you? Shut Up dude! Tell me honestly what do you think about her? M just worried sala Feroz our TL keeps eyeing her a lot!”

“Oh ho! Someone’s worried for a newbie Divya - dude it’s just been a week she joined in! She'll take time to know people! I find her cute - she should wear some jeans like Mona that would give a better outlook to her figure! At the same time keep the place little warm! You know na I hate wearing jacket at the work place!”

Ravi just smiled and got lost thinking about Divya! “Abe chal na - abhi kya taxi mein hi baithe rahega? Don’t you wanna hit the floor!!!” Kevin had 2 drag Ravi out of the taxi as if a mom taking a 7 yr old to bathroom to make him brush the teeth!

While walking towards his workstation Ravi kept on looking at every girl in his office that night even checking out Samantha who was the front office receptionist - who was usually hit by all the security guards! Poor girl she could have joined us on the floor one day! Thought Ravi.

He even Eyed the married Riya who was his HR manager but came back to senses! Oh Freak! What the hell am I thinking! She's like a milf is she?? Wild thoughts running his mind! He got busy somehow making his calls! Post Midnight he went for a smoke with Kevin...stepping outside the office premises he looked at Kevin! “Dude u smell that? That is what I am talking about remember what I said!” Kevin just smiled “ok Baap! You are the man! So now that its drizzling and the smell of the first drizzle in the city has reached your nostrils I am sure a wicked thought has entered your mind to take Divya out with u on the bike! So tell me isn’t it man?”

“Divya? Why divya huh? I mean there are so many chics in there why would I take her?” in the back of his mind he thought of Samantha, Riya, Mona and even the office babe Mansi - who flaunts her huge assets in those sexy looking formals!

“Dude! I don’t know why but I guess you guys would make a good pair! But please  ask her to wear those skinny jeans like Mona!” “Yeah why not! So that you can check her out all the time! C'mon Kev grow up man”.
“Chal here is my final golden drag! Chal na - lets go in lover boy! Oh are you gonna get wet in the 1st  rain like
The Yashraj movies!
“I really wish!” said Ravi with a smile.”Balls man are you high already? asked Kevin with a straight face! With three hrs left to head back home Ravi was getting little anxious what to do whom to ask! Divya
“Hey Divya!” – “Yeah Ravi - Ur name's Ravi na! I m sorry as I am really poor with recollecting the names!” .Fuck you bitch! Of course my name is Ravi and  I am senior to you –the most chilled out dude in the office' thought Ravi but dint reacted! Instead he said “Yeah thats me Ravi! Rave - Ravi I bet now you would recollect it! She just smiled! For the first time Ravi saw that smile of hers so close and he got smitten away! There was a pause which generally never happens when Ravi is talking. “Yeah Mr. Ravi please tell me how can I help you sir!” “Dear you seem to have taken your work dam seriously! Chill I was just asking where do you stay?” “ Hmm I stay in Vashi, what about you?”  “Cool yaar, Even I stay in Vashi”, Ravi reacted as if he were her neighbor!

“Hey you like Rains? I don’t know whether you noticed or not but its drizzling out there! How about you and me go for a little drive today afternoon or evening? What say? I have a new Karizma and it sails on the road!” Ravi just went on!
Divya just smiled and said “hmm will let u know!”

“Popat!!! My Karizma Sails on the road! And don’t worry about the potholes that are already on the road, and I swear I won’t brake at all to feel your...” “stop it asshole” Ravi interrupted Kevin and just blushed! “Fuck u dude- look at your face! Don't tell me you are falling in love this monsoon!” Said Kevin with  a puzzled look on his face. “I don’t know man I just asked her for a drive! She hasn’t even said yes till now!” Said Ravi feeling the drops of rains in his palms before they went in from the last break of day! “Don’t worry man she'll say yes! Just pray Feroz hasnt asked her out Yet!” “Sala yeh Feroz ki maa ki!” And they both laughed and went in!

Almost finishing the last call of the day Ravi kept on looking at Divya waiting for her reply! But she was busy on her call the moment she hanged, Ravi tried to look busy cleaning his desk. Knowing that Divya is going to come to him instead, she started walking towards the reception! Ravi hurriedly went after her almost looking as if he is sprinting in the aisle. “Hey Divya hang on wait”! She just smiled n looked at his eager eyes! “Yeah Ravi I will be coming with you...but please drive carefully okay I am new to Mumbai besides I wanna see how your Karizma sails on the roads with so many potholes! Pick me up @ 5 pm I'll meet you  near Raghuleela mall.” She said in one go with a naughty smile.  

Ravi meet Kevin at the car park area waiting for their cab, “so did she said Anything?” “She said yes!” Ravi said with a blush on his face still trying 2 hide his excitement. “Dude cool man! So did you asked her to wear those skinny jeans?”
‘Yeah’ said Ravi and Kevin became quiet! “Chal abhi paka mat you don’t have the balls to say that!” “Lolz man then why do you ask?” Getting in the car Kevin muttered “I wish i had a bike! Den get one dude!”

After getting out of the cab Ravi went near his bike and cleaned the drops on water on seat and said to himself – After all this isn’t a bad idea at all!


No comments: