Friday, May 13, 2011

My Mystery Girl



You are like a quest for me My Mystery Girl
What do I call you - Sweetie or Simply My Girl 
You are like a princess that appears in my dreams every night 
making me skip my heart beats. I get lost in that look of yours 

Your beautiful eyes are like the stars twinkling in the dark blue sky
Your smile is so amazing that I just can't stop myself from looking at you. 
I love those Silky hair - when they appear in front of your face
There's something mysterious about your fragrance 
I am short of words to describe my feelings when you are around me 

I am sleepless since the last night you walked in my dreams 
Leaving behind your shadow which I have been chasing ever since 
Oh my mystery girl where are you??? 
I just close my eyes to watch you walk back in my thoughts 
The feeling of we together is a divine feeling 
Waiting to embrace you in my arms!!! 

3 comments:

Pran said...

Amazing..Heart Touching..!!

Palak said...

its amesome... I loved it :)
keep writing!!!

Unknown said...

Great...!!!!