Friday, September 9, 2011

Shes a Weirdo - Part 3



"Oh, Its you I thought it’s someone teasing me" she said looking head up. Few hair strands had shadowed her face; she gently pushed them aside and looked at Sid who still seemed not convinced with her story. "I said sorry yaar! Look I have to complete this journal before 11 a.m." she said and continued doing her work. "Hmm, I thought you were done with your studying when I saw you leaving college last night at 9 pm" Sid said sipping his hot coffee. "Oh, I dint knew you management students keep such close watch on girls!" she fired back at him. "Well, I was getting back to college and saw you leaving the gate that's it!" Sid made his point clear. "Oh so what were you doing in college so late? I don't think you came to visit the Library!" she said drawing some weird looking diagram. "For your information I stay up here in the Hostel, so I was just returning to my room." Sid said which looked very convincing. "Well, I got bored in Library, went home and ended up watching a movie with my roommates." she said drawing and erasing the diagram in her journal. "Oh movies, I hope you didn’t saw anything on Application of Biotechnology" said Sid sipping the last few drops of his coffee. "Shut up Dude! I don't think of studying 24/7 I saw Catch me if you can! It’s a classic" she said filling in few details under the diagram. "Girls watching a classic movie of Tom Hanks. Pretty Weird! “Said Sid taking a close look at the diagram she was making.”Whatever, look I need to complete this, oh my god it’s already 10.50 a.m." she said looking at her watch. “By the way what are you making?” asked Sid playing with the pencil. “It’s a diagram showing metabolism of a human cell.” She explained pointing her finger at the diagram. “Hmmm, it went like a complete bouncer to me” said Sid looking at her. “I got to rush now, see you later!” she said snatching the pencil from Sid’s hands. “Hang on a second, what’s your…” before Sid could say anything she left the canteen running towards her class on the floor above.

“Freak! Man what was I doing for over half an hour I should have at least asked her name” Sid said to himself and hitting on his own head. “Oh, there he is.” Ankit said walking towards the canteen pointing his fingers at Sid. “Kya Boss, Kidar tha tu? Pankaj Sir was asking about you?” Ankit said keeping his bag on the canteen table. “Acha, what was he asking?” Sid said looking at Ankit. “Yahi, ki janab kidar hai, College mein rehkar bhi class nahi ate and all that; Fanta piyega?” Ankit said taking out his wallet from his jeans. Ankit Tiwari was Sid’s classmate. He was a shrewd student, always went in a lot of details especially during presentations. He would ask a lot of questions just to clear his doubts; which used to pop up every 5 minutes in a lecture. Unanimously everyone had kept his name Bimari instead of Tiwari. “Nahi yaar, I just had coffee, by the way have you seen Lijo?” asked Sid, getting up from the chair. “Hmmm, I guess he must have gone down for a smoke. Dude come back by 11.30 we have Revti mam’s lecture.” Instructed Ankit winking at Sid. “Sure, dude I’ll catch you there.” Walking down from 1st floor where the canteen was situated Sid headed straight to the faculty room which was on ground floor. He headed straight to Pankaj sir’s cubicle. Pankaj was a professor from North India – some place near Patna. He used to teach International Business to students, his funda was simple download the presentations from Google and show them in the class. “Dekhlo, let me know when you are done reading it, I’ll change the slide and if you have any doubt meet me after the lecture” this was his patent line in every lecture.

“Excuse me Sir, Can I speak to you for a while?” enquired Sid tapping at Pankaj Sir’s cubicle. “Aao Sid, Kaha the aaj? Betho Betho, bhai chai wai peoge?” said Pankaj offering him the chair. “Nahi sir, thank you for asking. Sir, last night I was working on the presentation of Revti mam that’s why sone mein late ho gaya, you know na sir hostel mein koi sone hi nahi deta.” Said Sid trying his best to convince Pankaj. “Sir, aaj ki presentation ap please mail kardenge, I’ll study it thoroughly.” “Okay, don’t worry you are a bright student I will do my best!” Pankaj reassured Sid. In his heart Sid knew that Pankaj will never mail him anything because he was too lazy to do anything in fact if Sid himself would search Google he might be able to download the presentation. “Thank you sir” saying that he left the faculty room. “Kidar hai yaar?” Sid called up Lijo. “Katte pe jaldi aa… Revti ka lecture hai baad mein!” Lijo said within few minutes Sid reached the Katta. “Chotu, 1 cream roll aur ek cutting dena; aur Anna ek Milds.” Sid said reaching the Katta. “Dude, Pankaj was...” before Lijo could say anything Sid shot back “I know man, I met him 2 minutes back gave him some Goli.”

“I can’t wait to see my Revti today; I heard she is wearing a Black dress today!” Lijo said sharing the ciggie from Sid. “Abe sale, she’s our faculty usko toh chod de” Sid said smiling. “Chod de! Dude, she’s the reason why I took management, else you know I would have taken Hotel Management.” Lijo said passing the ciggie back to Sid. “I know man, you are also one of the Deewana of Revti just like Bimari” Sid said exhaling his smoke. “Abe yaar, who are you comparing me with, that Chu Bimari, he is a nerd man! What does he knows about women, sex, kamasutra Lijo said munching the cream roll which Sid had ordered. “Yeah, we Indians don’t know much about Kamasutra despite being from this very land and you Desi Videshi bowys know hell lots!” said Sid sarcastically. “It’s because you Indians haven’t opened your minds like we people in the west have done, you are still a virgin while I lost my virginity when I was just 15 yrs old forget all this; till date I haven’t seen a girl in a Bikini in any of the Mumbai Beaches! Grow up you Indians!” Lijo shot back with his Guru Gyan. “Fuck you asshole, you are a lusty animal who fantasizes about his own faculty day in day out” Sid said sipping his tea. “Dude, don’t tell me you never check her out, man whenever she turns around to write on the board, tell me you haven’t heard the chuckles in the classroom, her tight pants and bulging ass are so inviting! I wonder if she might be interested in dating me, she might not be more than 3-4 years elder to us, don’t you think?” asked Lijo and got lost again dreaming about her. In the mean time Sid finished his tea. “Chal, let’s go else your darling mam won’t let us in!” saying that Sid threw his ciggie and popped in few mints.

“Can we come in mam” said Lijo standing by the door leaning half inside the classroom. “Come in Lijo, okay class today we will solve a case study based on the principles of Management.” She said writing Case Study on the board and inserting her pen drive in the computer. Lijo looked at Sid and smiled reminding him about the his talks at the Katta pointing at the whiteboard. “Hey, these Biotech lectures get over by what time?” asked Sid to Bimari who was sitting next to him. “Hmmm I guess may be by 1 p.m.” said Bimari looking suspiciously at Sid. The lecture passed by with everyone solving the case study while Bimari and Lijo eyeing Revti mam and lusting about her in their minds. “Hey dude, I’ll be sleeping after the lunch what’s your plan?” asked Lijo. “Nothing man, I am planning to hit the library, I would prefer a nap there in the Air Conditioners.” Said Sid winking at Lijo. They both went to canteen had their lunch, while Lijo went towards the hostel Sid headed towards the Library.

It was almost 1.30 pm Sid was hoping to see Ms Einstein in the Library. “Today I have to ask her name and get her contact number, I don’t know why but there is something about her that I want to spend more and more time with her” Sid spoke to himself in his mind while heading towards the library. “Ahh, there she is but what are so many other girls doing with her!” Sid spoke to himself once again as he saw her sitting with her classmates doing an assignment.  He headed directly to get his romantic book in the browsing section, while he was searching for a book, she came by too.

Now wait for the 4th part please post your comments here or on the facebook page. 

2 comments:

prince barve said...

hmm why u r not writing about ms Einstein yaar who is she where she lives and much more about ms Einstein
lijo is very crazy madam ko bhi nahi chod taa kamina
aur profesor pankaj ki tarah d y cclg main bhi 1 aur 2 profesor hain jo ki presentation google se dhapta hain lols so
3rd part is good because u r not teling the any about ms einstine so suspense badhte ja raha hain yaar jaldi se bata who is third person i am eagarly waiting for next part :( :( :P

Palak said...

very interestin.. waitin to know whats gonna happen wid dat library gal... n where dis story gonna go.. :) :)
i guess its d best time pass 4 guys to check out der teachers ;) :P
bas yaar ab jaldi suspense khol... cant wait any further... :) :)