Thursday, September 26, 2013

She's a Weirdo - Part 8

"Why you don't like romantic songs kya?" asked Vinit when Sid asked him to change the genre of the songs he was playing on his guitar. "Nothing as such, bus aaj mood nahi hai." said Sid throwing the remains of his cig butt out of the window. "But yaar, mera toh bahot mood hai!" said Vinit and started blushing. "Woha!" what was that some one's blushing Vinit don't tell me you found someone?" asked Sid making Vinit's face flush out with redness. "Looks like that to me" said Vinit Candidly and keeping his guitar back in its case. "Bhai this calls for details. At least tell me her name, is she from the college itself?" went on Sid. "Well, her name is Maya and yes she's from our college and you know which course" winked Vinit looking at Sid. "Biotech Batch" echoed both of them. "Toh Maya ki moh maya ka shikar hua Vinit Verma" said Sid sitting crossed legged on his bed like a baba giving a pravachan about Moh Maya while Vinit simply leaned back on his bed taking support of the wall. "So, what's the scene are you guys like going out on a date or something?" enquired Sid. "I don't know yaar, she's really cute and sweet. But I guess she doesn't wants to go out with me alone." said Vinit with a little pain. "Why so buddy? That doesn't looks cool to m! What's her plan" Sid asked Vinit. "Well according to her, she made a pact with her friend that they would be going on a double date, so where will I find some one decent enough I could take with me on a date who doesn't blows off my date and yet behave with the other girl. I think I'll pass." saying so Vinit lied down on his bed. "Yeah man you are right! Pure hostel mein you won't find a single guy who is not a tharki." saying so Sid started removing his Tee to change into something which is fresh with no alcohol smell in it. "Wait a min!" saying so Vinit stood up from the bed in one go as if someone pressed the eject button on his bed. "You!!!" Vinit pointed finger at Sid. "Yeah me??? What did I do?" asked Sid clueless what is Vinit talking about. "Sid you are my best buddy man! You can surely make a good impression on friends and girls especially, you are a decent guy else wouldn't you have had a girl friend by now" saying so Vinit got up from his bed. "Wo ho! Wait a minute, I ain't going on a blind date for you. Who knows her friend might be a fat ugly version of Ugly Betty. I don't even know her name." said Sid ridiculing the entire idea of double date. "Chal na yaar, please!" saying so Vinit came closer to Sid. "No yaar, please!" saying so Sid pushed Vinit in a friendly way. "Dekh bhai, then soon I will start playing all Dev Das songs every day and trust me it will get on your nerves to have a Dev Das in the room." said Vinit little dramatically. "Yaar, I don't even know how does Maya look like. And again why would I do it for you man." said Sid trying hard to convince Vinit of not getting him turned in for this date plan. "Uska tension mat le, yeh dekh! We clicked few snaps today in the library together." saying so he showed the candid snaps of them together. "Not Bad, Vinit! I am impressed with the your choice of girl" said Sid keeping his hands on Vinit's shoulder. "Then brother, you are in! I will just call her and inform that we are in for tomorrow!" saying so he just jumped back to his bed and called her up and started cuddling his pillow lost in the sleep.

While Sid changed into his tee and shorts and lit another cigg he had some change of thoughts this time. Let's see if this friend of Maya finds me as a stalker or not. I hope she better be good looking than Ms. Einstein. "What the hell yaar" said Sid to himself why am I getting her thoughts in my head - she's not my kind of girl, not even my type! She has insulted me so much - besides she's just a weirdo! No match for Siddharth!!

"It's done, we are meeting tomorrow night at 8 at Fire and Ice." said Vinit spreading his hands in the air as a big sign of relief as Maya would surely have been really happy because of him. "We will have to tip off Babulal so that he lets us in late in the night" said Sid. "Don't worry about that, I will take care of it, you just be back in time from your movie." said Vinit wearing his slippers as he prepared to go for a stroll in the hostel. "Movie! Wat Movie?" It's Saturday tomorrow?" asked Sid holding his head. "Yup, with no word from you Lijjo already booked 2 tickets for him and you for tomorrow's noon show - I guess he wanted a company to assist him with the subtitles." winked Vinit as he walked out of the room. Sid looked at Lijjo who was deep asleep. "Bastard! I wonder which movie is he taking me for! Hey Vinit wait for me lets go for dinner!" saying so Sid too headed out.

Neither Sid nor Roxane had any clue how things are going to unfold in the coming 2 days! This weekend is going to be really exciting keep reading!



1 comment:

Palak said...

Now who's this new girl... whats gonna happen??? Don't tell me Sid is gonna steal this Maya chick from his friend Vinit. It will break my heart!!! :) :)